Egg free and dairy free pancakes
That's right! Not the heavy breakfast kinda gal aka nasi lemak, nasi goreng and the likes of it.
Love some pancakes in the morning! Sweet or savoury!
The recipe below is a simple egg free and dairy free pancakes that you can easily add your own twist to it.
All you need is:
1 cup of flour (gluten free flour would work too)
2 tablespoons of sugar
1.5 tablespoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of your choice of milk
2 tablespoons of oil (I use coconut oil)
Oil of your choice for frying (I use olive oil)
Pure maple syrup for serving
Your choice of fruits or toppings
1. Combine all dry ingredients and whisk well.
2. Add in your milk and oil and mix until smooth and thick.
3. Heat up your pan to low heat, drizzle some oil and using a cup measure, in my case, I used 1/4 cup. Scoop some batter and fry on pan.
4. Fry until bubbles form on top, flip and fry until slightly brown.
5. Drizzle some pure maple syrup and fruits!
You are done!
*adapted recipe from Delish