This is a quick granola recipe that you can adapt it to your own and make it into your breakfast cereal or on-the-go snack!
All you need is:
1 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of pecans
1 cup of walnuts
1/2 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons of oil
2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
sprinkle of coconut sugar
Your choice of add ons
1. Preheat your oven at 170c and line a pan with a baking paper
2. Pulsed your oats and nuts in a blender or food processor just until it breaks up a bit.
3. Drizzle the rest of the ingredients except your add-ons and mix well.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes or longer depending on your oven. Important: to check every 5 mins and stir to avoid burning!
5. Leave to cool, add in your add ons and store in an airtight jar.
You are done!
#breakfast #granola #breakfastrecipe #granolarecipe